Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wyatt is 5!!


Here is our little shepherd in his preschool play.


Landolt Family birthday lunch at McDonalds!


Party with friends. Wyatt chose Muddy Buddys as his birthday treat so I didn't make a cake. Since you can't put candles in a bowl of Muddy Buddys I bought a piece of cake at Safeway to stick the candles in. We had a great time at his party. Conveniently, there was a live nativity scene at a church a few blocks away that all the families walked to. It provided a nice activity I didn't have to plan. It was freezing cold that night and luckily I got to stay back home and get the hot chocolate and snacks ready for when everyone came back. Then the kids colored some wooden Christmas ornaments I bought last year for pennies after Christmas. (By the way, we have a few stray stocking hats lying around if any of the party guests are missing them.)


Wyatt using his Happy Birthday plate (made by Aunt Kristajoy) for breakfast.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors