I got all of this for $0.29!!!!!
Albertson's had some double coupons out this week so I made the rounds to the stores in my area to score some free food. I got $35 worth of food all for the price of gas to make a few trips to the stores. Luckily, they are less than 5 miles away.
I won't go into all the details of how I was able to get food for free but it involves a good sale, coupons from the Sunday paper and coupons printed from the internet and of course the double coupons previously mentioned. If you are interested in the details, check out this great website written by two of my good friends.
In this economy it is very rewarding to walk out of a store with a bag full of groceries and never having taken my wallet out of my purse.

No comments:
Post a Comment