Sweet Photos Melinda. Thanks for sharing. Emilio was telling me he has other friends in Portland today. I said, "oh you mean the kids that go to Nana's daycare?" He said, "no, you know the kids at that guys house who was playing the Chris Tomlin songs?" He's talking about Noelle, Wyatt, Coleman and Davis of course. I thought that was cute, and was also really impressed that he remembered that Chris Tomlin sang the song that Tony performed for us. Anyway, I don't even think he realized he's related to those "friends" until I told him.
cute!! in regards to your previous post- I'm all for breaking out of the safety of our Christian subcultures. It's so easy to get into a groove of comfort and never break out of it!! Good for you!! As was quoted in our church recently, we are to be fishers of men, not keepers of the aquarium!!
2 comments:
Sweet Photos Melinda. Thanks for sharing. Emilio was telling me he has other friends in Portland today. I said, "oh you mean the kids that go to Nana's daycare?" He said, "no, you know the kids at that guys house who was playing the Chris Tomlin songs?" He's talking about Noelle, Wyatt, Coleman and Davis of course. I thought that was cute, and was also really impressed that he remembered that Chris Tomlin sang the song that Tony performed for us. Anyway, I don't even think he realized he's related to those "friends" until I told him.
cute!! in regards to your previous post- I'm all for breaking out of the safety of our Christian subcultures. It's so easy to get into a groove of comfort and never break out of it!! Good for you!! As was quoted in our church recently, we are to be fishers of men, not keepers of the aquarium!!
Post a Comment