Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February Goal - 15 min of exercise a day

Well I had the month off to a good start. Monday I played our new Wii game Just Dance with Noelle which was kinda fun and completely reaffirmed just how many left feet I have. Also no rhythm or timing. Which is why I will only play this game in the privacy of my own home.

Tuesday we played the Wii Fit where I did step aerobics and Hula Hoop. I really enjoyed that and was planning on doing the same thing this morning when I got called into my podiatrist's office to get a cortisone shot I have been putting off. My foot is STILL hurting and the MRI I had done showed nothing so this is his next course of action. A painful shot that will hopefully take care of the foot pain permanently.

Well the shot turned out to not be too bad but he did hit a vein so he told me to ice my foot and apply pressure so it doesn't swell. So I figure exercising on it wouldn't be the best. Especially since me, Ben and the two older kids are going to Great Wolf Lodge tomorrow for a fun 2 days of waterpark play. It is compliments of my brother Brian as a Christmas gift and the kids are super excited. I figure I will more than make up for my lost day of exercise.

BTW, I have been wanting to post more pictures lately but Ben reloaded our computer and I haven't been able to get the camera to hook up and download pictures. I keep forgetting to remind Ben at an appropriate time that he needs to fix it for me. But hopefully I will have some up soon.

No comments:

Contributors