Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wyatt and Willy - best buds

Here are a few pics of Wyatt and his friend Willy. Willy is conveniently the brother of Noelle's BFF Audrey so it is great that these two get along. Willy is 14 months younger than Wyatt but is about an inch away from passing him in height and I think he passed him in weight about 3 years ago. These boys have so much fun with each other. They run around the "circle" at Willy's house alternately pushing a stroller or lawnmower for hours at a time. They tackle each other with hugs when they see each other and are always giving each other kisses on the cheek, (according to their Sunday School teacher.) Both of them are sweet boys by themselves, but get them together and chaos and mischievousness will ensue. If you notice Willy's mouth in the couch pictures, it is covered in chocolate because I said they could have 1 Hershey kiss each from the stash on the counter while I was on the phone and when I got off, I found a pile of wrappers and 1 Hershey kiss left.








The boys were watching the Mickey version of the Three Musketeers. They were hugging each other during the "scary" parts.


Wyatt and Willy playing t-ball in the backyard. They insisted on having up as high as they could and they took turns whacking the ball off the tee.
No, neither of them took a bat to the head but there were a few close calls.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

What a sweet and funny story!

Contributors