Tuesday, December 2, 2008
pictures
I was trying to get a picture to use for our Christmas cards. I originally wanted to do them outside but there was an incident with a large can of tomato sauce holding up the backdrop, a wandering baby who pulled it down, and Wyatt's accident prone head. After all that I was still determined to get a picture - because the Snapfish deal was ending!- but the indoor shots just didn't turn out as well. Plus the fact that Ben HATES helping me take pictures of the kids. (I have no idea why, they behave perfectly fine at JCPenney, why should it be any different at home?) That is what I get for trying to force it. I ended up ording a few cards using a picture I took a month ago. But then I went to Costco's website and their cards are the same price reguarly as the "deal" I got since you don't have to pay shipping. Serves me right for being greedy with the "deals".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment