Since I have yet to get the kids to a pumpkin patch for cute pictures, I decided to take a few in the backyard. Unfortuneatly I didn't get a great one of all three but I got cute ones of Logan and Wyatt.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
what are you talking about? I love the first one. It should be enlarged and hung over your mantle. It's very artsy. Good job.
How fun to see my great niece and nephews !! God has blessed you with a fabulous family. Savor every moment. Much love, Aunt Great Aunt Elaine Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving
4 comments:
what are you talking about? I love the first one. It should be enlarged and hung over your mantle. It's very artsy. Good job.
Who needs the pumpkin patch? Adorable pictures.
Nice color combos with their clothing too! Makes me want to go shopping.
How fun to see my great niece and nephews !! God has blessed you with a fabulous family. Savor every moment. Much love, Aunt Great Aunt Elaine Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving
Post a Comment